Monday, November 12, 2007

Manic monday...

When I woke up this morning, I really wondered why God created mondays... I was totally tired and stressed out. As I managed to get a cold during the weekend, my head was about twice as big as normal. But the I went to work, and life became better and better during the day. Tonight I'm resting at home, with good food and lovely music.

I spent the weekend at Vassbotten together with people from my church (and some other churches). Håkon Fagervik and Leif Johnny Johannesen spent the weekend with us, and we were soaking all weekend long. The holy spirit really was present, and he did a lot of work on the people there. It was intense, but really nice!!

Cuando desperté esta mañana, realmente me preguntaba porqué el dios creó lunes... Era totalmente cansado y tensionado hacia fuera. Pues manejé conseguir un frío durante el fin de semana, mi cabeza era alrededor dos veces más grande que normal. Pero fui a trabajar, y la vida llegó a ser mejor y mejor durante el día. Me estoy reclinando esta noche en el país, con el buen alimento y la música encantadora.

Pasé el fin de semana en Vassbotten junto con la gente de mi iglesia (y de algunas otras iglesias). Håkon Fagervik y Leif Johnny Johannesen pasado el fin de semana con nosotros, y nosotros empapaban todo el fin de semana de largo. El espiritu santo realmente estaba presente, y él hizo muchos de trabajo sobre la gente allí. ¡Era intenso, pero realmente agradable!!

No comments: