Monday, November 05, 2007

Finally an update...

I guess it's time to update my blog... The days are going extremely fast at the moment, and I'm just hoping there will be days with more time to come.

My work at Frei menighet is very exciting. So is being in Misjonskirka. God is really present, and I'm now looking forwards to this weeks "Psalm 23"-theme.

This weekend was spent in Sandnessjøen, where I had a choir-seminary. It was really fun!! A lot of singing, dancing and talking...;-D

Conjeturo que es hora de poner al día mi blog... Los días van extremadamente rápidos en el momento, y soy el esperar justo allí seré días con más hora de venir.

Mi trabajo en el iglesia de Frei es muy emocionante. Está estando tan en Misjonskirka. El dios está realmente presente, y ahora estoy mirando remito a este "salmo 23"-theme de las semanas el.

Este fin de semana estuvo pasado en Sandnessjøen, donde tenía un coro-seminario. ¡Era realmente diversión!! Muchos el cantar, el bailar y el hablar...;-D

No comments: