Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yeay!!

Since my last blog, I've been spending a few days with my love in Kristiansund. That has been really great, and it was good to just relax for some time... I'm really looking forward to moving there now! And the best of all is that I now have a job down there!!! I applied for a job in Frei Church, and two weeks ago I got positive response from them. I will start working there 16th of August. That means I'm also going to have a long summer-vacation this year. It's gonna be the best!!

Yesterday I attended a triple concert in Salem, where KOIL, Skrent and PJCity each gave us a totally awesome experience!! It was also fun to meet old friends from PJ again...

Desde mi blog pasado, he estado pasando algunos días con mi amor en Kristiansund. Eso ha sido realmente grande, y era bueno apenas relajar por una cierta hora... ¡Realmente estoy mirando adelante a mover allí ahora! ¡Y el mejor de todo es que ahora tengo un trabajo abajo allí!!! Solicité un trabajo en la iglesia de Frei, y hace dos semanas conseguí respuesta positiva de ellas. Comenzaré a trabajar allí el 16 de agosto. Eso significa que también voy a tener verano-vacaciones largas este año. ¡Va a ser el mejor!!

¡Atendí ayer a un concierto triple en Salem, en donde KOIL, Skrent y PJCity cada uno nos dieron una experiencia totalmente impresionante!! Era también diversión para satisfacer a viejos amigos de PJ otra vez...

No comments: